Introducing Solids - April 18 - Midtown
Some of the many topics covered in this informative 90 minute workshop include:
- When to introduce solid foods.
- How the infant digestive system works and how to introduce foods in a way that corresponds to your baby's digestive development.
- How to meet your infant's iron needs.
- How to support your child should they show signs of a food sensitivity or allergy.
- How to go about introducing solids (how much, how often and the progression of textures).
- How to prepare food for your baby.
- When/how to transition to table foods.
- Helping your child develop healthy eating habits and prevent picky eating.
* Plus, learn about Baby Led Weaning and if it might be a good fit for you and your baby.
Advance registration and payment is required for this workshop.
Date: Tuesday, April 18
Time: 11:15 am - 12:45pm
Location: Kidville, located at 3420 Yonge Street, north of Lawrence.
Cost: $40 (+hst)
* Babies are welcome to attend
If for any reason you are unable to attend this event, a full refund will be issued up until 3 days prior to the workshop. Unfortunately, refunds will not be given for cancellations within 3 days of the workshop.
In the event that you are unable to attend and need to cancel within 3 days of the workshop, you will have two options available to you:
1. You can give your seat to someone else and collect reimbursement from them.
2. You can use the money you paid for this workshop towards a one-on-one session with Aviva Allen.
|Event Date||04-18-2017 11:15 am|
|Event End Date||04-18-2017 12:45 pm|