When should I start feeding my baby solid foods? Should I start with grain cereal? When should I offer water and how much? What about baby led weaning? These are some of the many questions parents have. There are many different opinions about the best way to introduce solids which often leaves parents feeling very confused.
As a nutritionist and mother of two young kids, Aviva can help you answer these questions and guide YOU to make the best choices for your baby and your family.
- Find out which foods to introduce to your baby and when.
- Learn about how to introduce foods in a way that corresponds to your baby's digestive development.
- Discuss how to support your child should they show signs of a food sensitivity or allergy.
- Find out when/how to transition to table foods.
- Learn how to help your child develop healthy eating habits and prevent picky eating.
- Plus, find out about Baby Led Weaning and if it might be a good fit for you and your baby.
Nutritionist Fees: $135 (1 hour session)
*Session is ideal for parents of babies 3-6 months old.