For 8 Serving(s)
- 2 Tbsp. EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- 1 large ONION, DICED
- 2 cloves GARLIC, PEELED AND SLICED
- 2 lbs. CELERY ROOT (CELERIAC), PEELED AND DICED
- 1 lb. PARSNIP, PEELED AND DICED
- 1 + 1/2 tsp. SEA SALT
- 5 cups WATER
Celery Root and Parsnip Soup Directions
- In a medium-large pot, sauté onion and garlic with oil at medium heat, until softened.
- Add remaining vegetables and salt, mix well and cover for about 5 minutes.
- Add water and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and puree in food processor or with immersion hand blender.
Optional: black pepper to taste.
Copyright © 2013 AvivaAllen.com. All Rights Reserved.