For 6 Serving(s)
- 1 WHOLE CHICKEN
- 1 ORANGE
- 1 Tbsp. GARLIC POWDER
- 2 tsp. PAPRIKA
- 4 sprigs FRESH ROSEMARY
Orange and Rosemary Chicken Directions
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Rinse chicken inside and out, then pat dry with a paper towel.
- Cut orange in half. Rub the chicken with one half of the orange.
- On a large plate, mix together garlic and paprika, then roll the chicken in the mixture.
- Slice the remaining half orange and stuff inside chicken along with rosemary. Place chicken on a rack in a roasting pan or on a chicken stand sitting in a baking dish.
- Place chicken, uncovered, into oven. Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce temperature to 350°F. Total baking time should be approximately 20 minutes per pound of chicken, or until juices run clear.
- Remove chicken from oven and let stand for 10 minutes before cutting it.
Copyright © 2013 AvivaAllen.com. All Rights Reserved.