For 1 people
- 6 fillets SALMON
- SEA SALT
- SESAME SEEDS
- 1 + 1/2 cups FINELY DICED MANGO (2 MANGOS)
- 3 Tbsp. MINCED RED ONION
- 3 Tbsp. MINCED FRESH PARSLEY
- 1/4 tsp. SEA SALT
- 3 Tbsp. EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
Baked Salmon with Mango Salsa Directions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Season each fillet with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cover with sesame seeds and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the salsa ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes.
- Place salmon in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes. Serve with mango salsa.
Copyright © 2013 AvivaAllen.com. All Rights Reserved.