For 4 Serving(s)
- 4 BONELESS, SKINLESS CHICKEN BREASTS
- 1 ONION, THINLY SLICED INTO ROUNDS
- 1/2 cup LEMON JUICE (approx. 2-3 lemons)
- 2 Tbsp. RAW HONEY
- 1/2 tsp. SEA SALT
- 1/2 cup EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
Lemon Chicken Directions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken into a large glass baking dish and cover with sliced onions.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together lemon juice, salt and honey. Slowly add the oil and continue to whisk until emulsified. Pour marinade on top of chicken.
- Place dish in oven and bake for 25 minutes, then flip over chicken breasts and continue baking for another 15 minutes.
- Serve with onions on top and some of the cooking liquid.
This dish goes well with the Mashed Potato and Cauliflower recipe.
Copyright © 2013 AvivaAllen.com. All Rights Reserved.