For 6 Serving(s)
- 1 + 1/2 lbs. PARSNIPS, PEELED (APPROX. 6 MEDIUM PARNIPS)
- 2 Tbsp. EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- 1/2 tsp. SEA SALT
- 2 Tbsp. UNPASTEURIZED LIQUID HONEY
- 1 Tbsp. SESAME SEEDS
Honey Roasted Parsnips Directions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut parsnips into 2 inch sticks and place into a large bowl.
- Add oil and salt and toss. Add honey and sesame seeds and mix well.
- Spread the parsnips out onto a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper, allowing as much space as possible between pieces.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 45 minutes, rotating between top and bottom racks after about 30 minutes.
Copyright © 2013 AvivaAllen.com. All Rights Reserved.