For 8 Serving(s)
- 2 cups CAULIFLOWER (FLORETS ONLY)
- 2 lbs. YELLOW-FLESHED POTATOES (APPROX. 4 LG. POTATOES)
- 1 + 3/4 cups WATER
- 1 Tbsp. EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- 1 tsp. SEA SALT
Mashed Potato and Cauliflower Directions
- Place cauliflower into a medium pot.
- Peel and thinly slice potatoes, then add to pot.
- Add water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for approximately 20 minutes.
- Mash with a fork or potato masher. Add oil and salt and mix well.
Copyright © 2013 AvivaAllen.com. All Rights Reserved.