For 8 Serving(s)
- 1 cup QUINOA, RINSED
- 1 + 3/4 cups WATER
- 1/2 tsp. SEA SALT
- 1 cup FINELY DICED ENGLISH CUCUMBER
- 1 cup GRAPE TOMATOES, CUT INTO HALVES
- 5 Tbsp. MINCED FRESH PARSLEY
- 3 Tbsp. LEMON JUICE (1 LEMON)
- 1 Tbsp. EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- PEPPER TO TASTE
Quinoa Tabouli Directions
- In a small pot, combine quinoa, water and 1/4 tsp. of the salt and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
- When quinoa is cooked, remove from pot and spread onto a sheet of parchment paper to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine quinoa with remaining 1/4 tsp. of the salt and all remaining ingredients. Mix well and serve.
Copyright © 2013 AvivaAllen.com. All Rights Reserved.