For 8 Serving(s)
- 2 lbs. SMALL RED SKINNED POTAOTES*
- 2 cups PEELED AND DICED CUCUMBER
- 3 Tbsp. CHOPPED FRESH DILL
- 1/4 cup EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- 2 tsp. WHOLE GRAIN/BROWN MUSTARD
- 1 tsp. SEA SALT
Cucumber-Dill Potato Salad Directions
Place potatoes (unpeeled) into a large pot of water and bring to a boil. Cook until potatoes are soft.
Remove potatoes from water and cut into 1 inch pieces.
Let potatoes cool for 3-5 minutes. In a large bowl, combine potatoes with remaining ingredients and mix well.
* Yukon Gold/yellow-fleshed potatoes also work well for this recipe.
**Mixing the potato salad while the potatoes are still warm will yield a creamier texture.
Copyright © 2013 AvivaAllen.com. All Rights Reserved.