For 1 Dozen(s)
- 2 cups MASHED VERY RIPE BANANA (APPROX. 5 LARGE BANANAS)
- 3 large EGGS, BEATEN
- 4 Tbsp. PURE MAPLE SYRUP
- 1 cup ALMOND BUTTER
- 1/4 cup WATER
- 3/4 cup BROWN RICE FLOUR
- 3 Tbsp. GROUND FLAX SEEDS
- 1/2 tsp. BAKING POWDER
- 1/4 tsp. BAKING SODA
- 1/2 tsp. CINNAMON
- OPTIONAL: SAVE 1/2 A BANANA TO PLACE 1 SLICE OF BANANA ON TOP OF EACH MUFFIN
Almond Butter Banana Muffins Directions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix together.
- Place 12 large paper baking cups into large muffin tin.
- Pour batter evenly into cups and bake for 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into centre of muffin comes out clean.
- Let cool completely and enjoy!
Copyright © 2013 AvivaAllen.com. All Rights Reserved.