For 2 Serving(s)
- 1 bunch of KALE, STEMS REMOVED AND ROUGHLY CHOPPED
- 10 large BASIL LEAVES
- 3/4 cup RAW SHELLED PISTACHIOS
- 3 medium cloves GARLIC, PEELED AND ROUGHLY CHOPPED
- 1 1/4 tsp. SEA SALT
- 3/4 cup EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
Kale and Pistachio Pesto Directions
- Wash the kale and basil and dry in a salad spinner.
- Measure 8 cups of the chopped kale (tightly packed). Place half into a food processor and pulse until there is room for remaining half. Add remaining kale along with the basil leaves and continue to process until all greens are evenly chopped.
- Add pistachios, garlic and salt and process for another 30 seconds.
- Add oil and process until smooth.
Copyright © 2013 AvivaAllen.com. All Rights Reserved.