For 3 Serving(s)
- 2 APPLES, PEELED, CORED AND DICED
- 2 RIPE PEARS, PEELED, CORED AND DICED
- 1 cup BLUEBERRIES (FRESH OR FROZEN)
- 1/3 cup CRANBERRIES (FRESH OR FROZEN)
- 4 UNSULPHURED DRIED APRICOTS
- 4 PRUNES
- 3/4 cup WATER
- 1/2 tsp. GROUND CINNAMON
- 1/4 tsp. GROUND NUTMEG
- 1 Tbsp. COCONUT OIL
Mixed Fruit Puree Directions
- In a medium pot, combine all ingredients (except coconut oil) and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for approximately 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- While still warm, add the coconut oil and mix well.
- Use an immersion hand blender or food processor to puree until smooth.
Copyright © 2013 AvivaAllen.com. All Rights Reserved.