For 2 Dozen(s)
- 1/2 cup TAHINI PASTE
- 1/4 cup RAW HONEY
- 1/4 cup PURE MAPLE SYRUP
- 1/4 tsp. SEA SALT
- 1 cup ROLLED OATS
- 1/2 cup RAW SUNFLOWER SEEDS
- 1/2 cup RAW PUMPKIN SEEDS
- 1/2 cup GROUND FLAX SEEDS
- 1/4 cup RAISINS
- 1/4 cup UNSULPHURED DRIED APRICOTS, CHOPPED
Honey-Maple Seed Cookies Directions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together tahini, honey, maple syrup and sea salt.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Using a tablespoon, place spoonfuls of mixture onto the baking sheets (mixture will be a bit loose).
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, rotating baking sheets from top to bottom of oven about halfway through.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before removing the cookies (cookies will harden as they cool).
Copyright © 2013 AvivaAllen.com. All Rights Reserved.