For 4 Serving(s)
- 1 cup RAW ALMONDS, SOAKED IN WATER OVERNIGHT
- 4 cups WATER
- 3 MEDJOOL DATES, PITTED
- OPTIONAL: GROUND CINNAMON TO TASTE
Fresh Almond Milk Directions
- Rinse off soaked almonds then slip off skins.
- In a blender, combine almonds with water and dates and blend for 60 seconds.
- Pour mixture through a fine mesh strainer. Remove remaining almond meal and strain almond milk again. If a finer texture is desired, almond milk can be squeezed through a cheesecloth in several small batches.
- Add cinnamon (optional) and serve cold or warm. To warm, place in a small pot on a medium heat.
Store almond milk in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Copyright © 2013 AvivaAllen.com. All Rights Reserved.