For 2 Dozen(s)
- 2 cups RAW ALMONDS
- 25 MEDJOOL DATES
Almond Date Rolls Directions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place 1 cup of the almonds onto a baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes, or until centre of almond is golden in colour. Let almonds cool completely, then roughly chop and set aside.
- Remove pits from dates then place into medium bowl. Mash dates well with a fork or with your hands.
- Grind remaining 1 cup of almonds in a food processor. Remove ground almonds and add to bowl of dates and mix well.
- Using a teaspoon, take a heaping scoopful of the date/almond mixture and roll in your hands to form a ball.
- Roll each ball into the chopped toasted almonds until it is well coated.
- Refrigerate until serving and enjoy!
Copyright © 2013 AvivaAllen.com. All Rights Reserved.