For 5 Serving(s)
- 1 + 1/2 cups ROLLED OATS
- 1 + 3/4 cup QUICK OATS
- 1/2 cup RAW ALMONDS, ROUGHLY CHOPPED
- 1/2 cup RAW PECANS
- 1/2 cup EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- 1/2 cup MAPLE SYRUP
- 1/2 tsp. SEA SALT
Maple-Nut Granola Directions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spread mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- When top side is browned, remove tray and gently flip over granola with a spatula, a little at a time, trying not to break it up too much. Return tray to oven to brown other side (approximately 5 more minutes).
- Remove from oven and let cool completely (as the granola cools, it will get harder and form clusters).
- Break up the granola and store in a sealed container at room temperature.
* I like to use both rolled and quick oats for a variety of textures, but you can also just use one type.
* If you’d like, you can substitute with other nuts or seeds and add dried fruit.
Copyright © 2013 AvivaAllen.com. All Rights Reserved.