For 1 people
- 1 cup RAW ALMONDS
- 3/4 cup UNSWEETENED SHREDDED COCONUT
- 1/4 cup PURE MAPLE SYRUP
- 1/8 tsp. SEA SALT
Coconut Almond Macaroons Directions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor. Run for approximately 1 minute or until the mixture has formed into a ball.
- Using a tablespoon, small ice cream scoop or your hands, scoop out some of the mixture to form each macaroon. They should be about the size of half of a golf ball, with a flat bottom. Place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Macaroons should be dome-shaped so DO NOT flatten the top.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for at least 5 minutes and enjoy!
1. Chocoate Macaroons - Replace the 1/4 cup of maple syrup with 1/3 cup maple syrup and add 2 Tbsp. of RAW CACAO POWDER. Unsweetened cocoa powder may also be used.
2. "Chocolate chip" Macaroons - After step #2, remove the food processor blade. Add approximately 2-3 Tbsp. of CACAO NIBS and mix well. Continue with step #3.
Copyright © 2015 AvivaAllen.com. All Rights Reserved.