For 1 people
- 1 cup RAW TAHINI
- 1/2 cup PURE MAPLE SYRUP
- 1 Tbsp. BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES
- 1 tsp. PURE VANILLA EXTRACT
- 1/8 tsp. SEA SALT
- 1/2 tsp. BAKING SODA
- 1 + 1/2 cups QUICK OATS*
- 1/3 cup DARK/BITTERSWEET CHOCOLATE CHIPS**
Chocolate Chip Tahini Oatmeal Cookies Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the tahini, maple syrup, molasses and vanilla.
3. Add sea salt, baking soda and oats and mix well using a spoon or spatula. Add chocolate chips and mix again.
4. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a regular table spoon, drop 12-15 heaping spoonfuls of mixture onto the baking sheet, spacing them about 1” apart.
5. Bake for approximately 13-15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before removing from baking sheet (If you try to move them too soon, the cookies may break apart).
*If you are gluten-intolerant, be sure to use certified gluten-free oats.
**Dark chocolate chips should be approximately 70% cacao. You can use semi-sweet chocolate chips, however, it will make the cookie sweeter. Also note that if you want the recipe to be dairy-free/vegan, be sure to use chocolate chips that do not contain milk.
Copyright © 2015 AvivaAllen.com. All Rights Reserved.