For 6 Serving(s)
- 2 Tbsp. EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- 1 ONION, SLICED INTO HALF MOONS
- 1 RED PEPPER, CUT INTO STRIPS
- 1 + 1/2 lbs. SNAPPER, CUT INTO STRIPS (1" THICK)
- 1/2 tsp. GARLIC POWDER
- 1 tsp. CHILI POWDER
- 1 tsp. SEA SALT
- 3 Tbsp. LEMON JUICE (APPROX. 1 LEMON)
- APPROXIMATELY 12 CORN TORTILLAS
Fish Tacos Directions
- In a large pan, sauté onion and oil at a medium-high heat until they begin to soften. Add peppers and sauté another 2 minutes.
- Add fish, spices and lemon juice and mix well. Continue sautéing until fish is cooked (approximately 3 minutes). Fish should flake apart easily when ready.
- Serve in a soft corn tortilla with guacamole and salsa (optional).
Copyright © 2013 AvivaAllen.com. All Rights Reserved.