For 2 Dozen(s)
- 2 cups ROLLED OATS
- 3/4 cup WHOLE SPELT FLOUR
- 1/2 cup OAT FLOUR
- 1 tsp. BAKING POWDER
- 1/4 tsp. BAKING SODA
- 1/4 tsp. SEA SALT
- 1/2 tsp. GROUND CINNAMON
- 1/2 cup RAISINS
- 1/4 cup EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- 3/4 cup CHILLED MAPLE SYRUP
- 1 tsp. PURE VANILLA EXTRACT
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Directions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients and mix well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together wet ingredients.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients into the large bowl and mix well with a spatula (batter should be quite thick).
- Use a tablespoon to drop batter onto 2 baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, rotating trays from top to bottom rack after 5 minutes.
- Let cookies cool completely and enjoy.
Copyright © 2013 AvivaAllen.com. All Rights Reserved.